Home Health Care
When you are sick, recovering from surgery or
an acute or chronic illness, or approaching the
end of life, there is no place like home.
Recognizing this human longing for the comforts
of home, CHANS Home Health Care is dedicated to
providing the medical, emotional and physical
support that you require in your home.
Home health care is for those:
- who need continued health care after hospitalization
- who need follow-up health care after rehabilitation
in a skilled facility
- whose physicians request at-home follow-up
care for an acute need
- who cannot leave their homes without undo
effort to receive services in their physicians'
offices, local clinics, rehabilitation offices
- whose spouses or families cannot provide
the care prescribed by their physicians.
CHANS Home Health Care staff members will work
with your physician to develop a plan
of care appropriate for your health care
CHANS Home Health
Care may be the right choice for the patient who:
- is recently discharged from the hospital
and is continuing to recover;
- is terminally ill and wishes to remain in
the home (CHANS
- requires the coordination of multiple health
care needs in the home;
- is a child with special health care needs
in the home;
- has surgical or diabetic wound care needs;
- requires therapy services due to decreased
mobility or weakness;
- has swallowing or vocal issues;
- has behavioral or mental health needs.